Work in an expanding service in stunning coastal Victoria only 90 mins from Melbourne.
- Attractive salary package
- Gain exposure and experience as a Medical Registrar
- Rapidly expanding regional health service
You will be working for the major public healthcare provider in a regional area of South East Victoria. The service has provided quality service and care for residents for over 100 years. It is an integrated Health Service providing Emergency services as well as Acute Medical and Surgical, Sub-acute and Residential inpatient beds along with an extensive array of Community and Primary care services.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a community where sun, sand, surf and a positive lifestyle await. This is a growing service that has received $115 million from the government to build a vibrant and significantly expanded Health Service.
- As Medical Registrar you will assist in the management of medical and admitted inpatients
- The position entails rotating shifts in the acute medical ward, including admission and management of patients admitted to the ward under the supervision of the senior medical staff doctor on duty, and responding to MET calls and Code Blues
- This position will be responsible for the management of patients admitted under the medical ward consultant to the Infusion and Treatment Unit (ITCU) and Hospital in the Home (HITH)
- The position will also provide clinical support to the haemodialysis unit under the supervision of the acute medical consultant
- The Medical Registrar will play an active role in supervising HMO and medical students on the acute medical ward
- Full or part time opportunities available from 8 hours to 38 hours per week???????
- Remuneration inline with the Victorian Public Health Sector - Doctors In Training Enterprise Agreement 2018-2021
- Indicative base salary $119,000 - $164,000
- Salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Full or part time opportunities available
- Rapidly expanding Health Services with growth and training opportunities
- This position provides exposure and experience to attain required skills and knowledge as a Medical Registrar
- Stunning coastal location situated an easy 90 minutes from Melbourne; accessible via road or rail and links to major airports
- MBBS or equivalent
- Current General registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.