Seek a challenge at this rural township in Queensland which requires Locum VR GP ED support.
- Regional QLD Hospital
- Locum dates: September 2021 - February 2022
- Rates: From $1,800 per day
This hospital is a 13-bed community hospital offering Women's Health and General Surgery Specialist Services. It also offers various hospital services such as Medical and Day Surgery.
- Locum VR GP ED
- Dates: September 2021 - February 2022
Rewards & Location
- Rate: From $1,800 per day
- Provisions: Travel, accommodation and use of car provided.
- Population: 1,746
- Things to do: This town has one of the most impressive historical villages and museums in the country. You can also relax and have a picnic at the local lagoon.
- How to get there: This hospital is roughly a 4 hr drive from Brisbane.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- FRACGP or FACRRM
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this VR GP ED locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.