Locum VR GP ED required at hospital which supports an Aboriginal community in regional QLD.
- Regional QLD Hospital
- Locum dates: Ongoing
- Rates: From $1,800 per day
This hospital has capacity for 17 beds, with accident and emergency services one of the biggest services provided at the hospital. The hospital also offers visiting specialist services, visiting allied health services, outreach services, community health services as well as antenatal and postnatal services.
- Locum VR GP ED
- Dates: Ongoing
Rewards & Location
- Rate: From $1,800 per day
- Provisions: Travel, accommodation and use of car provided.
- Population: 1,269
- Things to do: Immerse yourself in a town rich in Aboriginal heritage that's surrounded by State Forests.
- How to get there: This hospital is roughly a 3 hr drive from Brisbane.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- FRACGP or FACRRM
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this VR GP ED locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.