A growing regional town in QLD requires support from a Locum VR GP ED.
- Regional QLD Hospital
- Locum dates: Immediate - October 2021
- Rates: From $1,800 per day
This hospital is a Rural Multi-Purpose Health Service with 10 available beds and bed alternatives. It offers emergency and general medicine services as well as post-surgical admissions and post-natal admissions.
- Locum VR GP ED
- Dates: Immediate - October 2021
Rewards & Location
- Rate: From $1,800 per day
- Provisions: Travel, accommodation and use of car provided.
- Population: 3,031
- Things to do: Explore the Peak Range National Park, famous for its volcanic structures.
- How to get there: This hospital is roughly a 3.5 hr drive from Brisbane.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- FRACGP or FACRRM
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this VR GP ED locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.