Locum in a new medical centre.
- Inner city location
- Financial and professional rewards
- Various shifts available
You will be working for an innovative and progressive group that is focussed on investing in Australian communities by providing healthcare service where and when it's needed with; a focus on growth areas with high demand. The Group is rapidly expanding with centres across metropolitan Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
All medical centres within the group are open for extended hours, every day of the year. Bulk billing GPs are co-located with dentistry, pharmacy, pathology, x-ray, allied health and other specialists, operating together as one system for one purpose: providing access to quality primary healthcare for all Australians.
- Provide locum cover in a modern medical centre with a general practice model supporting strong patient demand
- Contracts of 2 weeks & 1 month options are available
- Various shifts available, including weekends
- Enjoy a varied patient mix and practice medicine with autonomy
- Fully supported by an established admin and operations team so that you can focus solely on your patients
- A range of essential healthcare services are co-located including dental, pharmacy, pathology, radiology and allied health services
- $150 p/h or % of billings, whichever is greater
- Flexible working and contractual arrangements
- 5km north of Sydney's CBD
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner
- FRACGP, FACRRM or equivalent
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.