Locum in a supportive growing clinic to practice quality medicine, and to maximise your earnings.
- Full time, part time or locum opportunity available
- Modern practice in a prominent position
- Established, supportive and inclusive team
This Group was founded in 2007 by a doctor who is passionate about providing doctors with the best and most flexible working conditions and patients with the highest level, non-discriminatory medical care at the lowest cost.
Over the last 10 years the Group has grown to over 50 clinics across three eastern states in Australia and is now the largest shopping centre based medical operator in Australia servicing more than 1.2 million patients annually.
This practice is a registered training practice currently with GPTQ. It is fully equipped with consulting rooms and a double bay treatment room. The clinic is open 6 days a week and is a primarily bulk billing practice with a diverse patient base.
- As General Practitioner, you will join a team of 5 GP's to provide high-quality patient care
- Part time or full time equally considered. With scope for flexible session times including opportunity to participate in after-hours work if desired, however, the practice is covered by after hours services
- Interest in or experience with supervising registrar doctors welcomed
- Great on-site team with full-time nursing support, Practice Manager and administrative support team
- Onsite pathology, visiting allied health, dietitian and podiatrist and proximity to multiple radiology clinics, physio and pharmacies
- Mix of young families and older patients
- 70% billings
- Flexible working and contractual arrangements - no lock in contract
- Established training practice for GP Registrars
- Long standing established patient base as well as growing new patient base
- Best Practice software
- Close to a range of beaches, the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest
- Affordable housing and good mix of public and private schools
- To be eligible for this position you must be a vocationally registered General Practitioner
- FRACGP, FACRRM or equivalent
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred medical recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.