Locum VMO Psychiatrist commencing from 12/07/2021 in Country NSW
- Excellent daily rate + travel and accommodation provisions
- Supportive health service
- 2 consecutive days per week
This hospital offers a variety of specialist mental health, drug and alcohol services including both inpatient and outpatient services to children, young people, adults and the elderly. These services consist of the following: acute adult care, intensive care, drug and alcohol treatment, elderly acute care, elderly sub-acute services
- Dates: 12/07/2021 - 13/07/2021 & 19/07/2021 - 20/07/2021
- Hours: 0800 to 1800, Mon & Tues per week
- Locum VMO Psychiatrist required for 2 days/wk to relieve for Older Persons Mental Health psychiatrist
- Payment is as per the applicable VMO rate: $252.75 per hour for Specialist OR $269.15 for Senior Specialist per hour
- Payment is for 10 hour days 0800 to 1800
- Return flights from Sydney provided or vehicle allowance provided
- Accommodation provided
- Enjoy award-winning restaurants, boutique shops, beautiful gardens and bustling markets in your time off
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrist (RANZCP)
- Current Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a 457 Temporary Work Visa
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.