Locum VMO Psychiatrist commencing from 25/05/2021 in Country NSW.
- 2 consecutive days per week
- Supportive health service
- Excellent daily rate + travel and accommodation provisions
This hospital offers a variety of specialist mental health, drug and alcohol services including both inpatient and outpatient services to children, young people, adults and the elderly. These services consist of the following: acute adult care, intensive care, drug and alcohol treatment, elderly acute care, elderly sub-acute services
- Dates: 25/05/2021 - 11/08/2021
- Hours: 0800 to 1800
- Two consecutive days (T-W or W-Th would be best)
- Locum VMO Psychiatrist required for 2 days/wk in a virtual mental health team providing triage and assessment of emergency department presentations and support for rural/remote community mental health teams and clinicians
- You will work with a multidisciplinary team to provide assessments and participate in triage and clinical review with clinicians and mental health teams across the District.
- On call to the local Hospital occasionally
- Payment is as per the applicable VMO rate: $252.75 per hour for Specialist OR $269.15 for Senior Specialist per hour
- Payment is for 10 hour days 0800 to 1800
- Return flights from Sydney provided or vehicle allowance provided
- Accommodation provided
- Enjoy award-winning restaurants, boutique shops, beautiful gardens and bustling markets in your time off
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrist (FRANZCP)
- Current Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a 457 Temporary Work Visa
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.