Emergency Medicine locum telehealth opportunity, work from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world!
- Locum dates: Immediate - end of January 2022 with possibility of extension
- Work from a location of your choice
- Excellent rates
Established in 2016, this telemedicine service supports healthcare institutions and other health services across Australia to provide access to medical advice via video or telephone consultation.
The service is currently working in partnership with NSW Health to provide services to COVID patients, providing access to premium level healthcare via telehealth.
- Locum ACEM Advanced Trainee
- Role: You will provide medical telehealth services to low acuity patients through advice via telephone or video conferencing, supporting NSW Health with the COVID in the home service.
- Dates: Immediate - end of January 2022 with possibility of extension. The COVID line runs 8.30 am - 8.30 pm 7 days per week.
- Hours: Choose your hours, with a minimum of 2 hours per week.
Rewards & Location
- Rate: Pay per consult, average consults per hour is 3.5
- Comprehensive training provided and compensated
- All the benefits of working from a location of your choice
- MBBS or equivalent
- Current General registration as a medical practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner’s Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- It is essential that you have completed the Primary ACEM exam and are a current Advanced Trainee of the Australasian College of Emergency Medicine (ACEM)
- Work from home set up (including a private space, high speed internet etc.)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
If this Emergency Medicine locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.