Various blocks available, contact us with your availability today.
- Blocks available until August 2021
- One of the busiest hospitals in NSW
- Opportunity to work and collaborate with a range of professionals
This is a tertiary referral hospital, teaching hospital and community hospital featuring fifteen operating theatres, 550 adult beds and 101 paediatric beds. With the busiest ED in the state, it is a major trauma centre, delivering services to people of all ages from birth, to childhood and adulthood, it is a great place to develop your career.
- 2 - 9 June 2021, 0700-1730, Surgical Trauma Team
- 15 - 20 June 2021, 1300 - 2300, Acute General Surgery Unit
- 28 July - 5 Aug 2021, 0700-1730, Surgical Trauma Team
Ideally the hospital would prefer whole blocks to be accepted, but options available
- As Locum Surgery Registrar you will provide cover for clinical duties and non-clinical duties
- Rate is $100 per hour
- Accommodation provide onsite
- Travel reimbursed capped at $800
- Professional and personal development
- Support from a broad network of health professionals
- Proximity to shopping and other services
- Enjoy the convenience and opportunities of a large metropolis but with the warmth of a regional town. The city has a vibrant harbour setting, punctuated by cultural hubs, huge shopping centres, hip restaurants as well as a cosmopolitan ambience. Breathtaking coastlines, stunning beaches and rich bushlands are nearby.
- MBBS or equivalent
- Current registration as a medical practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner's Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- PGY4+ with demonstrated surgery experience in the last 12 months
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a 457 Temporary Work Visa
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.