Locum Specialist Paediatrician required for hospital and community clinics cover.
- 8th June 2021 - ongoing
- Interesting case mix
- Conveniently located on the east coast of Australia
This facility is a regional referral, level 5 base hospital featuring a state-of-the-art operating theatre suite, intensive care/cardiac care unit, general medical and surgical wards, women's care unit, mental health inpatient units, a modern imaging department, paediatric unit, renal unit, cardiac catheter laboratory, emergency department, pathology, pain management clinic, and specialist outpatient clinics.
- Dates: 8th June 2021 - ongoing
- The Paediatrician will be required to cover community clinics as well as acute inpatient and on call duties at the hospital
- Supervision and teaching of Junior Medical Officers is also a requirement for the Paediatrician
- The Paediatrician also participates in the acute after hours on call roster (usually Friday to Sunday) on a 1:5
- Daily rate is $2000 per day (24hour period)
- Accommodation and hire car provided
- Reasonable travel reimbursed
- Great coastal location
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasia College of Physicians (Paediatrics and Child Health Division)
- Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a 457 Temporary Work Visa
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.