Immediate start for ongoing Obstetrician and Gynaecologist locum - contact us with your availability today!
- Commence ASAP
- Conveniently located on the east coast of Australia
- Accommodation, hire car and travel provisions
This facility is a regional referral, level 5 base hospital featuring a state-of-the-art operating theatre suite, intensive care/cardiac care unit, general medical and surgical wards, women's care unit, mental health inpatient units, a modern imaging department, paediatric unit, renal unit, cardiac catheter laboratory, pathology, pain management clinic, and specialist outpatient clinics. The emergency department is a comprehensive level 5 department and is the designated trauma centre for the region with on-site rooftop helipad as part of the retrieval service.
- 0800hours Monday ASAP - Ongoing
- Monday to Friday business hours and participate in an on call roster on a 1:4 basis
- Two to three months minimum with possible extension
As Locum Specialist Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, you will provide cover obstetrics and gynaecological care. Obstetrician and Gynaecologist's will provide an on-call service for the duration of the contract as rostered, attend clinics and emergencies as required and provide daily ward rounds. Supervision and training of Junior Medical staff is also a requirement for Obstetrician and Gynaecologists.
- $2000 per day worked
- Hire Car
- Reasonable travel reimbursed
- Professional and personal development
- Enjoy a city that boasts the culture and convenience of a major regional centre and all of the lifestyle advantages of an extraordinarily beautiful natural environment
- Current Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (FRANZCOG)
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a 457 Temporary Work Visa
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.