Various Locum shifts available at a growing state of the art private Cardiology provider in Sydney
- $2000 per day worked - ongoing shifts available
- Comprehensive private cardiac health service
- Three Sydney practices
First established in 2009, this private Cardiology provider has grown to three sites across Sydney. The sites provide comprehensive private cardiac health services with state of the art facilities for diagnosis, treatment and care of patients. Onsite cardiac treatments and services include: Echocardiography, Stress Testing, Stress Echo, 24-hour Holter Monitor, Heart Event Monitor, Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor, Electrocardiography (ECG) and Pacemaker Checks.
- Dates: ASAP - ongoing across the sites
- As a Consultant Cardiologist, you will provide comprehensive examination, diagnostic testing and treatment of patients
- Cardiologists will be responsible for consulting, dictating letters, holter and ABP monitor reporting and echo and stress echo reporting
- An average day will be approx 9 am - 5:30 pm and you will see roughly 20-24 patients
- You will work alongside 4 Cardiologists, and as part of a team, coordinating care for a population of patients and contribute to the group’s ongoing success
- Opportunity to work in the clinic as a locum before committing to a permanent position
- Rate: $2000 per day worked
- Flexible working and contractual arrangements
- Interesting cases and patient mix
- Sydney is a world-class city, with a warm, sunny climate and all the city amenities; easily accessible via road, rail or air
- Current Specialist registration as a Medical Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of Physicians as a Cardiologist
- Eligible for a Medicare Provider Number for the provision of rebatable specialist services
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy.By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.