Various blocks available, contact us with your availability today.
- Commence ASAP for blocks available until July
- Well-supported department
- Conveniently located on the east coast of Australia
This facility is a regional referral, level 5 base hospital featuring a state-of-the-art operating theatre suite, intensive care/cardiac care unit, general medical and surgical wards, women's care unit, mental health inpatient units, a modern imaging department, paediatric unit, renal unit, cardiac catheter laboratory, pathology, pain management clinic, and specialist outpatient clinics. The emergency department is a comprehensive level 5 department and is the designated trauma centre for the region with on-site rooftop helipad as part of the retrieval service.
- 7th - 11th June 2021
- 15th - 17th June 2021
- 21st - 25th (exc.23rd) June 2021
- 28th & 30th June 2021
- 5th - 9th July 2021
- 12th - 16th (exc.15th) July 2021
- 20th - 23rd July 2021
- 26th - 30th July 2021
As Locum Anaesthetist, you will provide cover anaesthetist care. Lists routinely commence 0700hours each day and go through to 1800hours. After-hours on call roster may require cover for some days/weekends and this will be advised.
- $2500 per day
- Hire Car
- Reasonable travel reimbursed
- Professional and personal development
- Enjoy a city that boasts the culture and convenience of a major regional centre and all of the lifestyle advantages of an extraordinarily beautiful natural environment
- Current Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of The Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (FANZCA)
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a 457 Temporary Work Visa
- Current NSW working with children clearance
- Completion of all NSW mandatory training modules including eMR and eMEDS
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.