Locum Senior Medical Practitioner (Psychiatry) required to work in regional WA.
- Regional WA hospital
- Locum dates: Immediate - January 2022
- Rates up to $3,000 per day
This 100 bed hospital is the largest regional public hospital in WA. It services more than 50,000 residents as well as outlying towns, and rural and remote communities.
The Mental Health Service consists of a 6 bed inpatient unit and community services for all ages. Consultation and liaison services are provided to the general hospital and other small hospitals in the region.
- Locum Senior Medical Practitioner - Psychiatry
- Dates: Immediate - January 2022
- On-call / After Hours: 1:4 shared on-call
Rewards & Location
- Rate: Up to $3,000 per day.
- Provisions: Return economy airfares, accommodation and use of car provided.
- Population: 29,849
- Things to do: Explore Goongarrie National park, or take the trip to Lake Ballard which hosts the largest outdoor art installation in Australia.
- How to get there: Only a 50 minute flight from Perth into the local airport.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Must have an approved G2G pass
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.