Locum Senior Medical Practitioner - Psychiatry required commencing March 2021.
- Excellent daily rate + travel allowance + accommodation
- Diverse rural and remote health challenges
- 01/03/2021 - 05/04/2021 and 22/04/2021 - Onwards
This 100-bed hospital is the largest regional public hospital in WA. It services more than 50,000 residents as well as outlying towns, and rural and remote communities.
The Mental Health Service consists of a 6- bed inpatient unit and community services for all ages. Consultation and liaison services are provided to the general hospital and other small hospitals in the region.
- As Senior Medical Practitioner - Psychiatry, you will work with both Community Mental Health and Inpatient Unit patients and provide services to the whole region
- You will participate in the psychiatric on call roster - 1 in 4 days
- Various blocks available 01/03/2021 - 05/04/2021 and 22/04/2021 - Onwards
- Rate starts at $1700 per day (based on qualifications)
- Up to $800 travel allowance for pre approved, return economy flights from WA only
- Use of vehicle and accommodation provided
- This town is a hub for the Rural Clinical School of Western Australia, with excellent shopping, school and recreational opportunities, a gateway to explore the outback
- Flight time to Perth is a short 1.10 hours
- Holds General registration as a medical practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner's Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- WA based preferred
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.