Provide administrative and clinical services to this ED in this picturesque town nestled on the south coast of WA.
- Commence ASAP
- 2 to 3-month block with the possibility of extension
- Enjoy the beautiful local beaches
This healthcare facility is an integrated district health service providing services for accident and emergency, obstetrics, medical, general, surgical (limited), palliative care, paediatric and psychiatric admissions. New and expanded surgical and emergency departments are now open, along with improved maternity services.
- In this role you will work as part of the multidisciplinary team to provide oversight and management of medical services in collaboration with the Health Executive team
- You will leads clinical governance and clinical performance within the hospital, including clinical indicator monitoring within a multidisciplinary context
- Provide professional support,development and mentorship to medical staff as required
- In collaboration with Regional DMS and Operations Manager operationalise change management initiatives within the hospital
Participate in the ED roster, this includes morning or afternoon shifts
- $1900 per day
- Up to $800 towards return economy flights return to Perth
- Accommodation and use of fleet vehicle provided
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship Australian College of Rural and. Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
- Minimum General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a 457 Temporary Work Visa
- WA-based only
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.