Locum in coastal Western Australia, with various dates available.
- Flexible shifts/dates available
- Scenic coastal WA at its best
- Rewarding experience
This health campus underwent redevelopment in 2016 and is now the main health care hub for the region, providing residents with access to a range of health services in one convenient location.
It is a public facility that houses an emergency department and provides a range of services including renal dialysis, community mental health and child health, obstetrics, a domiciliary care unit, a nursing home care unit and outpatient facilities.
- You will provide cover at the hospital and utilise your procedural skills in Anaesthetics or Obstetrics
- Extensive emergency medicine experience required
- Various shifts available for GP Obstetrician or GP Anaesthetist - contact Elective Recruitment with your shift availability
- $2200.00 per rostered shift
- Return economy flights
- Accommodation and vehicle provided
- Access to some of the State's best year-round fishing, surfing, windsurfing, kite surfing, snorkeling and swimming spots
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship Australian College of Rural and. Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
- Must have one of: REST, REACT, CEMP and ALS2
- Minimum General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a 457 Temporary Work Visa
- Western Australian WWC Card
- GP Obstetrician/GP Anaesthetist skills
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.