Enjoy stunning scenery all year round, with various dates of work on offer.
- Flexible shifts/dates available
- Scenic coastal WA at its best
- Rewarding experience
This multipurpose medical facility offers a range of services, including emergency facilities, acute care, obstetrics and mental health in addition to visiting services. The facility has six inpatient beds and three residential aged care beds.
- You will provide cover at the hospital and utilise your GP skills in emergency medicine
- Various shifts available for GP's - contact Elective Recruitment with your shift availability
- From $2000.00 per rostered shift
- Return economy flights
- Accommodation and vehicle provided
- Picture perfect marine park on one side of the town, and rugged Australian outback ranges on the other
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship Australian College of Rural and. Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
- Must have one of: REST, REACT, CEMP and ALS2
- Minimum General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a 457 Temporary Work Visa
- Western Australian WWC Card
- GP ED skills
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.