Locum RMO cover urgently needed across ED, Surgery, O&G, Paediatrics and Medicine.
- Ongoing evenings, weekend and night shifts available
- Major tertiary referral hospital
- 50kms from Sydney CBD
You will be working for a 520-bed teaching hospital that is responsible for providing primary and secondary health care and high-level inpatient and outpatient services for people of all ages. Inpatient services have the capacity to manage high complexity patients who require specialist care. Services provided include emergency, critical care, acute medicine, planned and emergency surgery, maternity, neonatal, paediatric medicine and minor surgery, mental health, aged care and rehabilitation services, drug and alcohol, and a broad range of specialist outpatient clinics and services.
- Dates: ASAP start - ongoing evenings, weekend and night shifts available until the end of the clinical year
- As Locum Resident Medical Officer you will provide cover for clinical duties and non-clinical duties
- RMO cover required across all departments including ED, Surgery, O&G, Paediatrics and Medicine
- RMO hourly rate starts at $80 per hour
- Accommodation provide onsite, if required
- Approx. 1 hours drive from Sydney CBD, this region includes urbanised development and townships as well as isolated settlements and extensive areas of rugged bush land
- On offer is a lifestyle with a wealth of adventure, cultural activities, shopping, entertainment, sporting and leisure facilities
- MBBS or equivalent
- Current General registration with the Australian Health Practitioner's Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a Temporary Work Visa
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.