Opportunity to develop your skills, increase your knowledge and achieve professional growth.
- 6 September 2021 to 6 February 2022
- Join a vibrant and culturally diverse LHD
- Friendly and professional team, working alongside Consultant colleagues
This hospital and health service is an accredited, principal teaching hospital of the University of New South Wales and is the largest hospital within the Local Health District, and among the leading centres for trauma and emergency management in the State.
Mental Health Services are provided within both hospital and community settings. Services include Acute Adult Inpatient Mental Health Service, Acute Care Team (ACT), Adult Community Mental Health Service, Child and Adolescent and Youth Mental Health Service (CAYMHS), Older Persons Community Mental Health Service, Psychiatric Emergency Care Centre (PECC) and a Youth Mental Health & Early Psychosis Program.
- Dates: 6 September 2021 to 6 February 2022
- As Locum Psychiatry Resident Medical Officer, you will provide cover psychiatric care
- Participate in the on-call and after hours and on a rotating roster
- Professional and personal development
- Senior support on hand
- Enjoy a city that boasts the culture and convenience of a major regional centre and all of the lifestyle advantages of an extraordinarily beautiful natural environment
- Currently registered with General Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a 457 Temporary Work Visa
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.