Further your skills in this locum with high levels of clinical complexity.
- Start ASAP
- 4 week block with possible extension
- Mon-Fri only
This major teaching hospital and tertiary referral centre, provides specialist health and medical services including mental health intensive care.
The Mental Health Intensive Care Unit provides specialist, intensive multidisciplinary care with high levels of clinical complexity and risk using a multidisciplinary team approach and coordination to care.
- Dates: ASAP start - 4 week block with possible extension
- Monday to Friday
- As Locum Psychiatry Registrar, you will provide cover psychiatric care to patients in the Mental Health Intensive Care Unit
- Participate in the limited on-call roster
- $95 per hour worked paid via VMoney
- Professional and personal development
- Senior support on hand
- Everything you need in a city suburb - fantastic shops and restaurants, and close to beautiful beaches
- Currently registered with General Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Previous experience in psychiatry
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a 457 Temporary Work Visa
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.