Gain experience with a varied case-mix in this month-long locum.
- 01.03.21- 26.03.2021
- Well-supported department
- Conveniently located on the east coast of Australia
This facility is a regional referral, level 5 base hospital featuring a state-of-the-art operating theatre suite, intensive care/cardiac care unit, general medical and surgical wards, women's care unit, mental health inpatient units, a modern imaging department, paediatric unit, renal unit, cardiac catheter laboratory, emergency department, pathology, pain management clinic, and specialist outpatient clinics.
The Mental Health service has five inpatient units for adults, older people, and young people and also provides community-based mental health interventions and support.
- Dates: 01.03.21- 26.03.2021, Monday to Friday, ideally the hospital would prefer the whole block to be accepted, but options available
- As Locum Psychiatry Registrar, you will provide cover psychiatric care for child & adolescent, community liaison and emergency psychiatric patients
- Participate in the on-call roster
- $115 per hour worked
- Accommodation budget of no more than $750.00 per week
- Travel reimbursed
- Professional and personal development
- Senior support on hand
- Enjoy a city that boasts the culture and convenience of a major regional centre and all of the lifestyle advantages of an extraordinarily beautiful natural environment
- Currently registered with General Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a 457 Temporary Work Visa
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance. We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.