Are you an experienced Psychiatry Registrar with availability for locum work?
- Various blocks available in July 2021
- No on-call
- Opportunity to develop your skills, increase your knowledge and achieve professional growth
This public hospital provides acute Psychiatry inpatient and community services, an Emergency Department, an Intensive Care Unit, a range of medical and surgical services and extensive palliative care services. It is also home to a world renowned research facility.
Mental Health Service facilities include the Centre for Brain and Mental Health Research, a Consumer Liaison Unit, Perinatal Psychology, Psychiatric Rehabilitation, Forensic Services and Dual Diagnosis Unit. Services also include Child and Adolescent Mental Health and Specialist Mental Health Services for Older People. The Psychiatric Emergency Care Centre (PECC) is a 24-hour service, providing psychiatric assessment and treatment for people with a serious mental illness.
- 05 - 19 July 2021, 0830 -1700, Intermediate Stay Mental Health Unit
- 18 - 22 July 2021, 2230 -0830, Psychiatric Emergency Critical Care
Ideally the hospital would prefer whole blocks to be accepted, but options available
- As Locum Psychiatry Registrar you will provide cover for clinical duties and non-clinical duties. No on-call required.
- Rate is $115 per hour
- Accommodation provided
- Travel reimbursed capped at $800
- Professional and personal development
- Opportunity to work and collaborate with a range of non-clinical and clinical professionals
- Proximity to shopping and other services
- Enjoy the convenience and opportunities of a large metropolis but with the warmth of a regional town. The city has a vibrant harbour setting, punctuated by cultural hubs, huge shopping centres, hip restaurants as well as a cosmopolitan ambience. Breathtaking coastlines, stunning beaches and rich bushlands are nearby.
- MBBS or equivalent
- Current registration as a medical practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner's Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a 457 Temporary Work Visa
- Documented Psychiatry Registrar experience and references from Psychiatry Consultants available
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.