Amazing opportunity to locum as a Consultant Psychiatrist in sunny Perth over the holiday period.
- Tertiary hospital in Perth
- Locum dates: Mid-December 2021 to the end of January 2022
- Rates: Up to $2,200 per day
This hospital is the major tertiary hospital in the south metropolitan area and offers comprehensive health care services to adults, youth and children. A leader in clinical care, research and education, the 783 bed hospital ranks among the best in Australia.
The 30-bed purpose-built mental health unit includes a 14-bed Youth Unit, an 8-bed Mother and Baby Unit, an 8-bed Assessment Unit for short term admission or extended care, a consultation liaison service throughout the general hospital and rehabilitation service, a Youth Community Assessment and Treatment Team and tele-psychiatry services for rural and remote areas.
- Locum Consultant Psychiatrist - Inpatient
- Dates: Mid-December 2021 to the end of January 2022
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm
- On-call / After Hours: None
- Support Staff: One registrar and an RMO
Rewards & Location
- Rates: Up to $2,200 per day worked
- Provisions: Return economy flights within WA, accommodation up to $120 per day and a vehicle provided.
- Population: 2,000,000
- Things to do: Enjoy a walk through Kings Park and Botanic Gardens, take a ferry over to Rottnest Island and explore the island paradise, or spend an afternoon sampling Swan Valley's best wines.
- How to get there: The hospital is a 15 minute drive from Perth's CBD.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Must be located in WA due to border closure
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this Consultant Psychiatrist locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.