These locums offer clinically challenging and satisfying practice.
- Daily rate from $2000 - $2500 depending on location and experience
- Travel and accommodation provided
- FACRRM or FRACGP essential
This regional health service forms part of the largest country health service in Australia. This health service provides hospital, aged care, community and public health and mental health services to an area of 424,517 sq km.
- Clinical shifts are available throughout 2021 for General Practitioners and GP's with Emergency Medicine, Obstetrics and/or Anaesthetics experience
- Work across one of three rural hospitals as well as in a GP clinic
- 1:3 on call roster
- There is also an opportunity to provide outreach clinics to surrounding remote communities
- These roles will enable you to experience a wide range of clinical practice in Indigenous health, while working within a supportive team
- Daily rates $2000 - $2500 are in accordance with location and experience
- Challenging and intensely rewarding experience
- Unique professional development opportunity
- Variety of clinical practice
- Holds Fellowship of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM) or Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Registered with Specialist registration as a medical practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner's Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Experience working in rural remote settings essential
- WA based doctors are strongly encouraged to apply, as are interstate doctors who can offer blocks of availability of 1 week or longer for 2021
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.