Procedural and Non-Procedural GPs required for this clinically challenging and satisfying locum in Regional WA.
- WA Country Health
- Locum dates: Ongoing
- Rates: $2000 - $2500 depending on experience
The Kimberley region is Western Australia’s most northern region, and encompasses an area of 424,517 square kilometres. This regional health service forms part of the largest country health service in Australia.
- Locum Procedural and Non-Procedural GPs
- Dates: ASAP - Ongoing
- Hours: 1:3 on-call roster
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $2200 - $2700 depending on experience
- Things to do: The region boasts some of the best natural experiences Australia has to offer; sunsets on Cable Beach are magnificent.
- How to get there: Direct flights are available from the major airports around Australia as well as connections from Perth.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- FACRRM or FRACGP
- Experience in rural remote settings / Aboriginal health / working in ED
- ED certificate within previous 2-3 years (ALS 2, ATLS, APLS, PROMPT, EMST, EMET, Rural Emergency Simulation Training (REST))
- Anaesthetics certificate (JCCA, Cardiac Arrest)
- All Doctors must have an approved G2G PASS
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
If this GP locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.