Paediatric Registrar required 24 May 2021 to 31 January 2022 - contact us with your availability today.
- Gain broad clinical experience
- Well-supported and collegial department
- Fantastic coastal location
This hospital is the major centre in the Midwest district of WA. It has 66 hospital beds for acute medical, surgical, paediatric and maternity patients. The hospital provides a 24-hour Emergency Department. It also provides a range of services including chemotherapy, renal dialysis, a hospital at home visiting service, medical imaging, pathology and same day surgery.
This hospital provides a comprehensive paediatric service with inpatient paediatrics, a neonatal service and a community paediatric service which involves local and remote outpatient services.
- Dates: 24 May 2021 to 31 January 2022
- Please note the locum period may cease before 31 January 2022 if the hospital appoints to the salaried position
- As Locum Paediatric Registrar you will provide cover for clinical duties and non-clinical duties
- Daily rate is $1,600, inclusive of on call and call back
- Accommodation will be provided
- Return air-fares will be reimbursed, plus $30 per day towards the cost of car hire for rostered and on-call shifts only
- On offer is beachside living alongside rural life. The town offers first class sporting and recreational facilities. An excellent range of restaurants and cafes, many featuring local seafood are also available.
- Current General registration with AHPRA
- At least PGY6 and at least three years Australian Registrar experience in Paediatrics
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.