Locum Obstetrician & Gynaecologist required for 20th & 22nd July 2021 - contact us with your availability today!
- $2000 per day + travel + accommodation
- Welcoming sub-regional health service
- Approx two hours' drive from Melbourne
This sub-regional health service is located 200 kilometres from Melbourne, and is affiliated with Monash University's School of Rural Health. This health service provides a broad range of primary, secondary and tertiary services. The hospital has a 24-hour emergency department, operating theatres, critical care unit, level 3 special care nursery, level 4 maternity services, paediatrics, dialysis, oncology, and general medical and surgical wards.
The Obstetrics and Gynaecology Unit is staffed by a specialist team of Obstetrician & Gynaecologists, Midwives, junior doctors and Paediatricians who work together to deliver the best women's care for the community.
- Dates: Tuesday 20th & Thursday 22nd July 2021
- As Locum Obstetrician & Gynaecologist you will provide cover for on-call duties
- Rate: $2,000 per day worked
- Accommodation provided
- Travel reimbursed by fuel receipt
- Vibrant town with cultural heritage, restaurant scene, sporting facilities, leisure and recreational options
- Ideal access point for the magnificent Gippsland Lakes, 90 Mile Beach and the Victorian Alps
- Current Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Fellowship with the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (FRANZCOG)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.