Locum Obstetrician & Gynaecologist required for September & October 2021 - contact us with your availability today!
- $2000 per day + travel + accommodation
- Welcoming regional health service
- 2.5 hours drive from Melbourne
This regional health service provides a broad range of primary, secondary and tertiary services. The hospital has a 24-hour emergency department, operating theatres, critical care unit, level 3 special care nursery, level 4 maternity services, paediatrics, dialysis, oncology, and general medical and surgical wards.
The Obstetrics and Gynaecology unit is staffed by a specialist team of Obstetrician & Gynaecologists, Midwives, junior doctors and Paediatricians who work together to deliver the best women's care for the community.
- 0800 Wednesday 8 September to 0800 Friday 10 September
- 0800 Wednesday 16 September to 0800 Thursday 17 September
- 0800 Wednesday 22 September to 0800 Friday 24 September
- 0800 Wednesday 6 October to 0800 Friday 8 October
- 0800 Thursday 21 October to 0800 Friday 22 October
- 0800 Wednesday 27 October to 0800 Friday 29 October
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $2000 per 24 hours worked
- Provisions: Accommodation provided. Travel reimbursed by fuel receipt.
- How to get there: 2.5 hours drive from Melbourne
- Current Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- FRANZCOG required
- Ability to participate in on-call roster
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this Obstetrics & Gynaecology locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.