This Victorian hospital requires an O&G Registrar to provide ongoing locum support.
- Regional VIC location
- Locum dates: Immediate - Ongoing
- Rates: $140/hr
This regional health service provides a broad range of primary, secondary and tertiary services. The hospital has a 24-hour emergency department, operating theatres, critical care unit, level 3 special care nursery, level 4 maternity services, paediatrics, dialysis, oncology, and general medical and surgical wards.
- Locum O&G Registrar
- Dates: Immediate - Ongoing
- Support Staff: The O&G unit is staffed by a specialist team of Obstetrician & Gynaecologists, Midwives, junior doctors and Paediatricians.
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $140/hr
- Population: 15,135
- Things to do: With its own botanical gardens, and various bodies of water, this town offers plenty of space for relaxation in your time off.
- How to get there: This hospital is approximately a 2.5hr drive east of Melbourne CBD.
- Current registration with AHPRA
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this O&G Registrar locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 480 002 471 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.