Locum in regional NSW in a well-supported O&G department.
- Dates: 05 - 19 May 2021, various shifts available
- Opportunity to develop your skills, increase your knowledge and achieve professional growth
- Competitive remuneration
This Rural Referral Hospital has a 24-hour emergency department, high level surgical and medical services, including a diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization laboratory, intensive care, coronary care, rehabilitation services (including brain injury), Diabetes Centre, mental health unit, renal services, paediatrics, maternity, oncology, radiology and pathology. The 24 hour Emergency Department is the busiest non-metro ED in NSW with approximately 45,000 presentations per annum. The Hospital supports a wide range of specialist surgical services including General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Opthalmology, ENT, Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Urology.
- 05 - 19 May 2021, a mix of day and night shifts with working hours 0730-1600, 0730-2030 and 2000-0800.
Ideally the hospital would prefer whole blocks to be accepted, but options available
- As Locum O&G Registrar you will provide cover for clinical duties and non-clinical duties. No on-call required. Consultant support available 24/7.
- Rate is $250 per hour
- Shared accommodation provide onsite
- Travel reimbursed capped at $800
- Professional and personal development
- Opportunity to work and collaborate with a range of non-clinical and clinical professionals
- A thriving regional city halfway between Sydney and Brisbane, with weekends at the coast within easy reach
- MBBS or equivalent
- Current registration as a medical practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner's Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a 457 Temporary Work Visa
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.