Urgent locum cover required in Sydney; contact us with your availability today.
- Major public teaching hospital
- Locum dates: ASAP till 6 Feb 2022
- Rates: $150 p.h.
St. Vincent’s Hospital is a major public teaching hospital and a principal tertiary referral hospital. St Vincent's specialises in heart/lung transplantation; bone marrow transplantation; cardiology; cancer; HIV medicine; respiratory medicine; mental health; and drug and alcohol services. The Hospital has a long-standing reputation for treating the highest acuity and complex patient loads, attracting referrals on a state-wide and national basis.
- Locum Junior Medical Officer
- Dates: ASAP till 6 Feb 2022
- Department: Various medical departments
- Hours: Mon - Fri 0800-1630 & weekend shifts 0830-2230
- On-call / After Hours: Participate on on-call roster as required
Rewards & Location
- Rate: Flat rate of $150 p.h.
- How to get there: Easily accessible by public transport or parking is available
- Things to do: Sydney is a world-class city, with a warm, sunny climate and all the city amenities and attractions
- MBBS or equivalent
- Current General registration as a medical practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner’s Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Experience working at the level of PGY 3 and above
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
If this locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.