Are you an experienced Intensive Care Registrar with availability for locum work?
- Various blocks available from August 2021
- Opportunity to develop your skills, increase your knowledge and achieve professional growth
- A great place to live, work and play
This 520 bed base hospital is the largest rural hospital in New South Wales. A teaching referral hospital the health service offers a number of specialist services including: cancer treatment, surgery, dialysis unit, intensive care unit, obstetrics, outpatient services, coronary care unit, geriatric, paediatrics unit, psychiatric and forensic psychiatry unit, hospice care, pathology and a 24 hour emergency unit.
- As Intensive Care Registrar you will provide cover for clinical duties and non-clinical duties
- Shifts are 10hr shifts with 8 shifts per fortnight
- 02 August 2021 - 06 February 2022, various shifts available
- Rate is from $100 per hour
- Accommodation and travel provided
- Professional and personal development
- This thriving country town is perfect any time of the year with award-winning restaurants, boutique shops, magnificent gardens and bustling markets to explore. Famed for its cool-climate wines and spectacular scenery, this town is the gateway to Country NSW
- MBBS or equivalent
- Current registration as a medical practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner's Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a 457 Temporary Work Visa
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.