Enjoy a getaway to the West Coast of South Australia whilst you locum as a General Practitioner for this regional hospital.
- Coastal SA Hospital
- Locum dates: May - December 2022
- Rates: $200 per hour
This hospital includes a modern 50 bed complex complete with obstetrics, renal dialysis and operating facilities as well as a 24 hr emergency department.
- Locum General Practitioner - Wards
- Dates: May - December 2022
- Hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm
- On-call / After Hours: nil
- Support Staff: You will work alongside another doctor in the wards with ED support and an Anaesthetist on call.
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $200 per hour
- Provisions: Travel and accommodation provided
- Population: 16,418
- Things to do: Known by many as the seafood capital of Australia, this town is the perfect place to eat and/or catch seafood. Couple this with exploring the beautiful natural scenery of the Lincoln National Park.
- How to get there: Short 40 min flights from Adelaide to the local airport available daily.
- You must have current registration with AHPRA
- FRACGP or FACCRM is preferred
- You must have access to a Medicare Provider number
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
If this General Practitioner - Wards locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 480 002 471 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.