Provide assistance in this country town in the Mid North Coast hinterland of New South Wales.
- Monday to Thursday ongoing
- Progress and expand your skills
- Beautifully situated within attractive farmland and mountain rainforests
This holistic community medical service includes emergency care, family planning, obstetric care, health checks, palliative care, minor surgery, health assessments and chronic disease management services.
- You will provide General Practitioner cover at the facility and participate on the roster
- Blocks: Monday to Thursday
- Excellent daily rate for General Practitioners
- Return airfares
- Accommodation provided
- Hire Car
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship Australian College of Rural and. Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
- Holds Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a 457 Temporary Work Visa
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.