Locum as a General Practitioner and immerse yourself in this rural town.
- Rural Medical Practice
- Locum dates: ASAP - February 2022
- Rates: $1,200 per day
This clinic is a part of an Australian health charity established in 2001 to support vulnerable rural and remote communities to establish and operate community-based medical centres in their towns.
This clinic has 3 consulting rooms for each GP, 1 treatment room and an observation room. The clinic also conducts at-home visits for patients in the area unable to travel, as well as weekly visits to the local nursing home.
- Locum General Practitioner
- Dates: ASAP - February 2022
- Duration: 2 week blocks
- Hours: Mon - Fri 0900 - 1700
- Support Staff: 2 GPs and 2 RN's
- Software: Best Practice
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $1,200 per day
- Provisions: Domestic travel, accommodation and hire car provided.
- Population: 1,530
- Things to do: Visit the Macquarie Marshes, play a round of golf or enjoy some wine tasting at the local winery.
- How to get there: Warren is a 1 hour drive west of Dubbo. You can fly to Dubbo from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and other regional cities.
- You have current registration with AHPRA
- You are vocationally registered
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this General Practitioner locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.