Locum GP VMO ED & Ward required in a welcoming town in Western NSW.
- Regional NSW Hospital
- Locum dates: September 2021 - November 2021
- Rates: $2,000 per day
This well-equipped rural hospital includes a 24-hour emergency department, acute and sub-acute/non-acute inpatient services including rehabilitation, respite and palliative care, outpatient services, a range of primary and community health services, renal dialysis and a remote video assisted chemotherapy outreach service.
- Locum GP VMO ED & Ward
- Dates: September - November 2021
- Hours: 0700-1800 in the ward, 1800-0700 on-call
Rewards & Location
- Rate: Fixed rate of $2,000 per 24 hours on-call and $2,500 for Public Holidays, with pro rata payment part thereof
- Provisions: Travel, accommodation and use of car provided.
- Population: 2,537
- Things to do: Regarded as the stargazing capital of Australia, enjoy the night sky from the several observatories and viewing points around town.
- How to get there: This hospital is under two hours drive northeast of Dubbo. You can fly to Dubbo from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and other regional cities.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- FRACGP or FACRRM required
- Must have Clinical Skills in: General Practice, Pediatric & Neonatal, Emergency Medicine, Trauma, Respiratory Medicine, Circulation, Life support adult, Life support - pediatric and Intubation of adult.
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this GP locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.