Located at the gateway to spectacular wilderness and adventure, this regional hospital is seeking a GP VMO to locum in their ED.
- Regional NSW Hospital
- Locum dates: January - April 2022
- Rate: $160/hr
This regional hospital has a 14 bed Acute General Medical Ward with 3 Emergency Department beds. Additional services such as minor general surgery, x-ray imaging and physiotherapy are also provided. Recent developments have improved access and functionality of the Emergency Department which had 238 presentations between 2019-2020 and have also refurbished the downstairs units for patients.
- GP VMO
- Dates: January - April 2022
- Hours: 9:00 - 9:00
- On call: For triage 1 only
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $160/hr
- Provisions: Accommodation provided with travel capped at $800
- Population: 2,390
- Things to do: Take a moment to explore, as you will be located close to the world heritage Barrington Tops National Park. There are also several amazing vineyards, should you wish to explore wineries.
- How to get there: This hospital is located a few hours’ drive north from Sydney and 1 hour 20 minute drive from Newcastle airport.
- You must hold general or specialist registration with AHPRA.
- You must hold Australian working rights
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
If this GP VMO locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Alex Vandoros on +61 480 002 495 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.