Locum as a solo GP VMO in NSW over the Christmas and New Year period.
- Regional NSW hospital
- Locum dates: 28/12/2021 - 3/01/2022
- Rates: $3,000 per day worked
This health service is a 12-bed sub-acute facility and includes a 24-hour Emergency Department, Ambulatory Care services, Renal Dialysis, Methadone Clinic and weekly Dental services.
A range of allied health services operate from Wellington Health Service and a number of visiting services including Drug and Alcohol service and Psychiatry services also operate from the facility.
- Locum GP VMO
- Dates: 28/12/2021 - 3/01/2022
- Hours: 08:00-18:00 with on-call for cat 1’s and 2’s
- Support Staff: You will be the only doctor on the floor during the day. VGRS will monitor all other cat’s at night.
- Patient Load: Average of 110 patients per week.
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $3,000 per day worked
- Provisions: Travel, Accommodation and use of Car provided.
- Population: 4,077
- Things to do: Visit the several wineries in the region or relax in the Osawano Japanese Garden.
- How to get there: This health service is located approximately a 4.5 hour drive from Sydney. Alternatively there are domestic flights available with transit via car.
- Unconditional registration with AHPRA
- FRACGP and/or FACRRM
- Experience in a busy ED
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
If this locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.