Locum as a GP VMO in this small town that has a vibrant community and a rich history.
- Regional NSW Hospital
- Locum dates: 18/12/21 - 31/01/22
- Rates: $2,000 per day
This Multi Purpose Service is a 24-bed facility, with 15 residential high care aged beds and nine acute beds. It has an emergency department, domiciliary care unit, cardiovascular unit, hospice care unit and nursing home care unit.
- GP VMO
- Dates: 18/12/21 - 31/01/22
- Hours: 8:30am -5:30pm
- On-call / After Hours: On call 5:30pm - 8:30am
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $2,000 per day
- Provisions: Accommodation provided & travel up to $800 reimbursed (flights or mileage only)
- Population: 1,451 people
- Things to do: Enjoy scenic drives through Oxley National Park and stop for lunch at the Apsley Falls picnic area.
- How to get there: This hospital is just over five hours’ drive north of Sydney, around six hours from Brisbane and 50min from Armidale. You can also fly into Armidale Airport, a 40min drive away.
- You must hold general or specialist registration with AHPRA.
- You must hold Australian working rights
- You must hold access to Medicare Provider number
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
If this GP VMO locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.