Take this opportunity to locum in tropical Queensland as a VR General Practitioner.
- Bulk Billing GP Clinic
- Locum dates: Ongoing
- Rates: 70% billings for first 3 months then 65% thereafter
You will be working for one of Australia's leading primary healthcare providers with over 60 clinics in Australia. The Group owns more than 225 medical centres in seven countries and has a network of more than 8,000 medical providers located worldwide.
This practice is a state of the art bulk billing general medical centre open for extended hours, 7 days per week. The practice prides itself on offering the environment and the support you need to practice your best medicine.
- Locum VR General Practitioner
- Dates: Ongoing
- Duration: 2 months and beyond available
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm and Saturday's 8am to 12noon.
- Support Staff: In house Molescan clinic, nursing support and Allied Health.
- Patient Load: Full books from day one
- Billing: Bulk billing practice
- Software: Best Practice
- Reason for vacancy: Current doctor moving to start a cosmetic branch. Need someone to take over their patients.
Rewards & Location
- Rate: 70% billings for first 3 months then 65% thereafter
- Provisions: Travel and accommodation
- Things to do: Explore a range of beaches, the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest.
- How to get there: Located in the city of Cairns, QLD
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner
- FRACGP, FACRRM or equivalent
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this VR General Practitioner locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.