Commence ASAP in this ongoing locum opportunity in WA for a General Practitioner with emergency skills.
- Daily rates from $2000 per day are in accordance with location and experience
- Travel and accommodation provided
- FACRRM or FRACGP essential
This regional health service forms part of the largest country health service in Australia. This health service provides hospital, aged care, community and public health and mental health services to an area of 507,896 sq km.
- Clinical shifts are available throughout 2021 for General Practitioners with Emergency Medicine experience
- Work available at two rural health campuses
- These roles will enable you to experience a wide range of clinical practice in emergency presentations
- Rotating shift work roster 10-hour shifts (days, evenings, nights including weekends and public holidays, plus on-call)
- Daily rates $2000 per day are in accordance with location and experience
- Challenging and intensely rewarding experience
- Variety of clinical practice
- Unique professional development opportunity
- Perth is a short 2 hour flight away
- Holds Fellowship of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM) or Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Registered with Specialist registration as a medical practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner's Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Experience in rural remote settings and previous ED experience required
- WA based doctors are strongly encouraged to apply, as are interstate doctors who can offer blocks of availability of 1 week or longer for 2021
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.