Are you a General Practitioner with ED experience looking make a trip to WA? This hospital requires a locum ASAP.
- WA Country Health
- Locum dates: March - May 2022
- Rates: Up to $2,300 per day
The Pilbara Health Region is Western Australia's second most northern region, and is defined by the Indian Ocean to the west and the Northern Territory border to the east. The region covers a total area of 507,896 square km (including offshore islands).
- Locum General Practitioner - ED
- Dates: 24/03/22 - 2/05/22
- Hours: Evening shift + on-call
Rewards & Location
- Rate: Up to $2,300 per day for VR GP's
- Provisions: Travel, accommodation and use of car provided.
- Population: 14,320
- Things to do: This town offers some great coastline so take a moment to relax at Pretty Pool. Further out of town is Cape Keraudren Nature Reserve, the perfect spot for camping and fishing.
- How to get there: 4 hour flight from Perth.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- FACRRM or FRACGP
- Experience in rural remote settings and previous ED experience required
- ED certificate within previous 2-3 years (ALS 2, ATLS, APLS, PROMPT, EMST, EMET, Rural Emergency Simulation Training (REST))
- Interstate entry requirements: approved registered G2G Pass, be triple COVID vaccinated (if eligible), undertake a Rapid Antigen Test upon arrival within 12 hours and report any positive result.
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
If this General Practitioner - ED locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Alex Vandoros on +61 480 002 495 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.