General Practitioner ED is required in WA for an ongoing locum.
- WA Country Health
- Locum dates: ASAP - Ongoing
- Rates: From $2,150 per day in accordance with experience
The Pilbara Health Region is Western Australia's second most northern region, and is defined by the Indian Ocean to the west and the Northern Territory border to the east. The region covers a total area of 507,896 square km (including offshore islands).
- Locum GP ED
- Dates: ASAP- Ongoing
- Hours: Rotating shift work roster 10-hour shifts (days, evenings, nights including weekends and public holidays, plus on-call)
Rewards & Location
- Rate: From $2,150 per day in accordance with experience
- Provisions: Travel, accommodation and use of car provided.
- Things to do: This region is perfectly situated for you to explore Millstream Chichester and Karijini National Park, plus hundreds of islands with dazzling white beaches and untouched coral.
- How to get there: Approximately a 2 hr flight from Perth
- Current registration with AHPRA
- FACRRM or FRACGP
- Experience in rural remote settings and previous ED experience required
- ED certificate within previous 2-3 years (ALS 2, ATLS, APLS, PROMPT, EMST, EMET, Rural Emergency Simulation Training (REST))
- All Doctors must have an approved G2G PASS
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
If this GP ED locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.