Challenge your ED skills as a Locum GP ED VMO in rural Western NSW.
- Regional NSW Hospital
- Locum dates: September - November 2021
- Rates: $2,000 per day
This Multipurpose Service is a 42-bed facility which includes residential aged care services, 24-hour emergency care, acute and sub-acute/non-acute inpatient services, rehabilitation and respite and palliative care services.
- Locum GP ED VMO
- Dates: September - November 2021
- Hours: 0800 to 1700 then on call for Category 1's & 2's
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $2,000 per business day and $2,000 per weekend day with pro rata payment for part thereof
- Provisions: Travel, accommodation and use of car provided
- Population: 1,530
- Things to do: Visit the Macquarie Marshes, play a round of Golf or enjoy a wine tasting at the local winery
- How to get there: This hospital is a 1 hour drive West of Dubbo. You can fly to Dubbo from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and other regional cities
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Skills in General Practice, Emergency medicine, Trauma and Advanced Life Support
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this General Practitioner locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.