Located near the Snow Mountains, this hospital is seeking a General Practitioner to locum in their ED.
- Regional NSW Hospital
- Locum dates: April - June 2022
- Rates: $170 per hour
This Hospital and Health Service is a 41 bed facility with renal and oncology outpatient services onsite with 24 hour Accident and Emergency.
- Locum General Practitioner - ED
- Dates: April - June 2022
- Hours: 1000 - 2000
- On-call / After Hours: None
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $170 per hour
- Provisions: Travel and accommodation provided
- Population: 6,742
- Things to do: Located halfway between Canberra and Bega, this town is the gateway to the NSW Snowy Mountains and the many outdoor attractions accessible all year round.
- How to get there: This town is a 4 hour drive south of Sydney. Alternatively, fly in to the local airport which is just a 15 minute drive outside of town.
- You must have current registration with AHPRA
- You will have experience working in the ED
- Vocationally registered GPs are preferred
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
If this General Practitioner - ED locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 480 002 471 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.