Locum GP ED | CMO | Rural Generalist required in a charming heritage town in Northern NSW.
- Regional NSW Hospital
- Locum dates: September - November 2021
- Rates: $145 per hour
You will be working in a local community, level 3 rural hospital in Northern New South Wales, providing care to over 2,300 patients every year. The hospital undertakes over 390 surgical procedures and sees over 13,400 Emergency attendances annually.
- Locum GP ED | CMO | Rural Generalist
- Dates: September - November 2021
- Hours: Day shifts from 1230-2200 or night shifts from 2130-0730
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $145 per hour
- Provisions: Travel, accommodation and use of car provided
- Population: 2,628
- Things to do: Explore the various offerings this historic town has to offer, whilst being beautifully situated riverside
- How to get there: This hospital is a 7hr drive north from Sydney or 3 hrs south from Brisbane. Flights are also available into the nearby Clarence Valley Regional Airport from Sydney and other regional towns
- Minimum General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- Experience in Emergency Medicine
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this GP ED | CMO | Rural Generalist locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.