Locum General Practitioner ED required in the best wine region of Western NSW.
- Regional NSW Hospital
- Locum dates: September 2021 - October 2021
- Rates: Up to $1,900 per day
This health service provides acute medical and surgical services, and offers inpatient and outpatient treatment including general medicine, general day surgery and maternity services.
- Locum General Practitioner ED
- Dates: September 2021 - October 2021
- Hours: 1000-2000
Rewards & Location
- Rate: Up to $1,900 per day with pro rata payment for part thereof
- Provisions: Travel, accommodation and use of car provided
- Population: 12,410
- Things to do: Slip away to one of the many award winning wineries scattered outside of town
- How to get there: This hospital is less than a 4 hour drive from Sydney. Alternatively flights are available to the local airport from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and other regional cities
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Recent experience in Emergency, Trauma, Adult & Paediatric Life Support
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this General Practitioner ED locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.