Support a bustling rural community in Western NSW as a Locum General Practitioner.
- Regional NSW Hospital
- Locum dates: Immediate - November 2021
- Rates: $2,200 per day
This facility has 28 inpatient beds which includes acute and sub-acute, medical, surgical, rehabilitation and palliative care services. Services include two birthing rooms, three maternity beds, two operating theatres, chemotherapy, medical imaging and collocated community and primary health services.
- Locum General Practitioner
- Dates: Immediate - November 2021
- Hours: 0830 to 1700 with two 30 minute breaks during this time
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $2,200 per day
- Provisions: Travel, accommodation and use of car provided.
- Population: 11,224
- Things to do: There's stunning natural beauty, bushwalking and birdwatching, plus colonial gold rush heritage and a world-class sculpture trail.
- How to get there: This hospital is just under a 5 hr drive from Sydney and almost 8 hrs from Melbourne. Flights are available into the local airport via Sydney or other regional airports.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Skills in General Practice and Emergency
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this General Practitioner locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.