Escape to the Great Australian Bight whilst working as a Locum GP ED for this South Australian hospital.
- Coastal SA Hospital
- Locum dates: April - December 2022
- Rates: $2,000 per day
This hospital has 15 acute overnight beds, four day only beds, two dialysis chairs and 38 beds for people requiring high and low level aged care. The GP Centre offers a broad range of health care services including local General Practitioners and visiting medical specialists, Child, Adolescent and Adult Mental Health, Community Health, Dental Health, Home and Community Care, and Allied Health Services. After hours health care services are accessible via the Casualty Emergency entrance.
- Locum General Practitioner - ED
- Dates: April - December 2022
- On-call / After Hours: Shared on call roster
- Support Staff: Resident GPA and GPO
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $2,000 per day
- Provisions: Travel and accommodation provided
- Population: 2,157
- Things to do: This town is perfectly positioned for whale watching on the Great Australian Bight and is a stone’s throw away from some of the Eyre Peninsula’s best beaches.
- How to get there:1.5 hr flights are available daily to this town from Adelaide.
- You must have current registration with AHPRA
- FRACGP or FACCRM essential
- You must have access to Medicare Provider number
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
If this General Practitioner - ED locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 480 002 471 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.