The Kimberley region offers an amazing and unique experience for any GP Anaesthetists looking to locum.
- WA Country Health
- Locum dates: May - October 2022
- Rates: Up to $2,700 per day
This regional hospital is a small, well-equipped public hospital providing medical, surgical, paediatric, maternity and emergency services for those in town and the surrounding areas. Its obstetric services cater for low and medium risk deliveries.
- Locum GP Anaesthetist
- Dates: 2/05/22 - 17/10/22
- On-call / After Hours: Participate on 1:3 Anaesthetic on-call roster
Rewards & Location
- Rate: Up to $2,700
- Provisions: Travel and accommodation
- Population: 3,325
- Things to do: This is the ideal destination for a coast to outback gorge country adventure in one of the last true wilderness areas on Earth. It is only a short hop to the horizontal waterfalls and the ancient canyons and caves of Tunnel Creek and Windjana Gorge.
- How to get there: This hospital is a 220km drive from the nearest airport, where direct flights are available from around the country.
- You will have current registration with AHPRA
- You will be PGY9+ or hold FACRRM and/or FRACGP
- You will have experience in rural remote settings / Aboriginal health issues / working in ED
- You will hold ED CME qualifications within the previous 2-3 years e.g. ALS2, ATLS, APLS, PROMPT, EMST, EMET, Rural Emergency Simulation Training (REST)
- JCCA and Cardiac Arrest certificates
- Interstate entry requirements: approved registered G2G Pass, be triple COVID vaccinated (if eligible), undertake a Rapid Antigen Test upon arrival within 12 hours and report any positive result.
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
If this GP Anaesthetist locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 480 002 471 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.